Google Ad

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Wow, has it really been that long?

I wish I had a good reason for not posting in a while, but I don't. I DO have Rheumatoid Arthritis, which had me laid up for about three days until I received my Remicade infusion, but that was three days, that was last month, and that didn't prevent me from posting here either. I guess I haven't seen anything in the news, or in life, lately that riled me enough to post here.

I will mention I have a new article out about Cripple Creek, CO. I went there this past October taking my son with me. We had an amazing time and the views are exquisite, to say the least.

The link for my latest article is HERE. The photos are mine, the writing is mine, and this is an article I'm rather proud of, if I do say so myself. Mark, my husband, who NEVER shows any emotion for fear he might allow someone to see inside him, told me it was the best work he'd seen me do. I don't know about that (okay, it might have been that good) but I think it's pretty darn good.

Wish I had more to say, but I don't. Wish I could discuss the political stuff going on right now, but it's really getting on my nerves how childish ALL the candidates for President are being. It's all become one big school yard tantrum. The lesser of the evils are all that's left in the pre-presidential electionm field and, once again, I'm disappointed in the choices.